Countdown!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 10.2

Fen Chi Hu

Hey doggy.

Photobucket

We went there on an awkward Thursday morning, there was almost no crowd, and not everything was open. So it was rather quiet, not as bustling with activity as I hoped it to be.

Photobucket

And it being Fen Chi Hu, where the 'hu' translates to a lake, there's no lake there.

Photobucket

I don't really know what is the correct term to describe it, but to me it's like a village town that kinda thing.

Photobucket

I can't remember what made us go there also. I think it was just one of those attractions there.

Preserved stuff.

Photobucket

Some recording going on. Best time to do so due to little crowd.

Photobucket

I wish I can live in a place like this, where I can see the mountains and a big chunk of the sky instead of concrete.

Oh and I wanna be able to see the sea too.

Sea the see. See the sea.

Photobucket

The camera refused to focus on the bees even in macro mode. Failed on me this time.

Photobucket

=(

And they say that when you come to Fen Chi Hu you die die must eat the Tie Lu Bian Dang i.e. the railroad bento.

Photobucket

So we went to the restaurant that was supposedly famous for it.

Photobucket

They came in tins like this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

But nothing exactly special la.

And this marked the last stop of our time in Alishan. Time to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment