Countdown!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 8.3

Our room and its surroundings

The room was quite dirty. Apparently no one had stayed in it for donkey years.

Photobucket

And as usual, Jingyi parked herself in front of the telly upon stepping in.

There were lots of insects resting in peace on the beds. Multi-yuck.

Here was where we could hang our towels/clothes.

Photobucket

Toilet.

Photobucket

And we went out to walk around and explore the area.

Photobucket

Sunset!

Be warned that the rest of this post are mainly pictures of scenery.

I like, and I wanna share =Þ

Photobucket

I reckon you could see how cooling it was! Away from hot hot HOT weather!

This makes me feel as good as I'm the only smokin' hot one around. Hoho.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The address of our lodging.

Photobucket

And its signboard. Level 1 was a tea shop, the beds were upstairs.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment