Countdown!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 1.1

This is the first of many many parts I'm gonna post about my Taiwan escapade. I'm gonna blog by parts of a day because it'll take me forever to update an entire day.

Okay maybe not. But at least reading part by part doesn't make it that tiring to read right. =Þ I wanna ensure that every word I type is being read.

Ooops. I'm getting wordy. Here goes.

~~~~~

Check-in and after.

Met Annie and Twiggy at Terminal 1 at around 6 a.m.

We were informed that our luggage limit is at 20kg. There was a weighing machine so we went to weigh our stuff.



14.80kg. Quite safe. I wasn't exactly worried because I think they give quite a bit of leeway for you. Just FYI, the total weight of my check-in luggage when I returned was 28kg

Then Annie gave us the masks she helped us buy. H1N1 was and is still spreading, so it's better to be safe than sorry.


Still had some time to spare so we went to T3 to look for some breakfast. Though it was going to be provided aboard but whatever.

We passed by a see-saw as you can see.


And had a little bit of soy milk at Mr. Bean.


To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment