Countdown!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 7.8

National Museum of Marine Biology & Aquarium

Got on the bus and moved off to the aquarium.

The entrance.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We checked out this part of the museum first. Coral Kingdom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reminds me vaguely of Underwater World.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feellll youuuuuu.

Photobucket

There was an area where white clothing became fluorescent.

Photobucket

My fishkind.

Photobucket

This is what she enjoys doing, no one can stop her.

Photobucket

Say hello!

Photobucket

Basking in the sun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks like you're pregnant. Found a gynae?

Photobucket

Stop poking them, Twiggy.

Photobucket

Prawns. Shrimps. Whatever.

*hungry*

Photobucket

Sea cucumbers. Now I've lost my appetite.

Photobucket

How did anyone know that they're edible in the first place? I won't pick it up to eat it, looks gross enough.

Starfish.

Photobucket

Ouch.

Photobucket

Don't worry, it'll grow.

Photobucket

*goosebumps*

Photobucket

I think this looks somewhat like the Rafflesia.

Photobucket

Oh my appetite is back.

Photobucket

Jellyfish.

Photobucket

I like taking photos of those jellies...they're so...special and interesting and intriguing.

Other than the fact that they sting.

Photobucket

Next part.

Photobucket

Scorching weather.

Photobucket

海面闪著泪像梦境.

Not.

Horseshoe crab.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Penguins.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what Twiggy likes to do.



I so wanna bring you home!

Photobucket

Don't poke my fats!

Photobucket

Damn hot damn hot.

Photobucket

And the coach finally came and we hopped on, enjoying the cool air-conditioning.

On to the next stop.

Photobucket

ZZZZZZ.

Photobucket

Don't worry, the photo is blurred.

No one will know who you people are.

Don't stay tuned, I dunno when the next part will be uploaded. =Þ

No comments:

Post a Comment