Countdown!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 4.2

Hanging around Ximending

We wanted to get some food actually.

Photobucket

We went back to Mister Donut for some food, I bought this basil-tomato thingy,

Photobucket

Jingyi got this indian curry thingy.

Photobucket

Which was tasty. Because she said so. I can't remember if I tried, maybe I didn't.

I know I shouldn't have eaten fried stuff. But I don't know where to find and didn't have the mood to.

When we came out with our food there was a fire atop a building nearby.

Photobucket

The fire engine(s) arrived.

Photobucket

And it was getting really smoky.

Photobucket

Photobucket

But we got ourselves bubble tea anyway =Þ

Photobucket

The weather was too hot for me to find a hot drink. Excuses.

And we headed back to our room (the smoke got into the hotel as well) to rest and to get ready for what we've been looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment