Countdown!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 9.8

Bamboo shoot packing factory & the area around it

Tea and bamboo shoots. You can never get enough of these in Alishan.

Anyway.

This is the inside of the car.

Photobucket

It was my first time seeing a gear that was on the side of the steering wheel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here was where they packed the bamboo shoots.

Photobucket

It wasn't the most hygienic of places, trust me. Simply because one of the uncles was smoking while packing. I don't know which packs had the ashes, don't ask me.

Photobucket

Some were deployed to weigh the boiled bamboo shoots.

Photobucket

Then put them on a curved piece of plastic.

Photobucket

And someone else would slot the bamboo shoots into the packaging.

Photobucket

Done.

Photobucket

Ohhh, sunset soon.

Photobucket

A deserted and discarded bus.

Photobucket

Totally cui, pollution of the environment!

The endless tea plantation.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I pretended to be paparazzi to my friend who thought she was a celebrity but no. HAHA.

Photobucket

"Oh no don't take pictures of me, I don't have make up on!"

Photobucket

"RUN RUN RUN!"

Photobucket

And she did.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Wa I run very far liao leh"

Photobucket

*peek*

Photobucket

"Wa still there!!!!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was getting late, the clouds are coming! Time to go back before we couldn't see anything on the roads.

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment