Countdown!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 6.1

Shopping at 新崛江

I bought this from Liouhe Night Market last night.

Photobucket

Watermelon! Part of my breakfast. It was super expensive, I can't remember how much. SGD 4?

Later on we went to 7-Eleven to get more breakfast.

Photobucket

For me it was a milk and california raisin bread affair.

One more photo of Formosa Boulevard Station.

Photobucket

I think that's the prettiest station I've ever been to.

And we walked and walked and walked, and finally got here.

Photobucket

We might had taken an hour.

It was mainly shopping.

So I was busy with shuffling in between clothes, I didn't take many photos haha.

But here's something.

Photobucket

That's Jie Ying and I side by side.

HAHA.

This shop sold everything from caps to helmets. As long as it's something on your head.

Photobucket

I'm not sure if they had scarfs though.

I liked this -

Photobucket

it was 爱玉柠檬, some kind of jelly with lime. A drink. It was nice, not overly sweet and refreshing. But not everywhere will give you the same standard la, so be aware.

Photobucket

There was some roadshow going on.

Photobucket

And most people in the audience were male.

Well, it's a telecom service's roadshow, and those on stage were hot females, so there you go. Hahaha.

The other side of the shopping area.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was some kind of protest going on =S

Photobucket

They practically blocked the roads that we wanted to cross.

Photobucket

My parents were worried because this protest is a big-scaled one. They asked me about it and I was shocked. Haha. Because it wasn't anything much. They were just shouting or holding placards or walking. I was in practically no danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment