Countdown!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 8.1

Off to Alishan!

Woke up, packed up, and left our lovely apartment at Kaohsiung.

My breakfast.

Photobucket

The police & fire station that made the area all the safer.

Photobucket

Looks similar to Singapore's green line underground MRT.

Photobucket

The notice on the door says that if you are heading towards Daliao, please walk further up the platform as there won't be any train stopping for you there. In other words, the platform was longer than the trains.

I kopped this.

Photobucket

Single journey coin.

Photobucket


This was what you could hear when the train was arriving.



We took the KMRT from Xinyi to the Kaohsiung Main Station where the railway station was.

Photobucket

My train ticket. We were supposed to take the train to Chiayi where we'd take a bus to our lodging at Alishan.

Photobucket

I bought a lion purse.

Photobucket

But I forgot where I placed it. I promise I'll find it. Someday.

I think it's on my bed along with the other lions.

Photobucket

Okay, off we go!

Photobucket

Reached!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment