Countdown!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 2.1

Out in town at 8 a.m.

We set off early for the day's itinerary, so that we have more time for the things we wanted to see.

This day wasn't a really happening day though.

Breakfast was my buys from Mister Donut.



I can't remember their names. =( But the top one is some chocolate thingy (duh) and the one above is a cinnamon donut. Both are delish =D

A quiet Ximending.


The nearby Ximen MRT Station.


西门红楼 - a theatre that we never bothered to explore.


Here comes the MRT.


Our route was to go to Taipei Main Station from Ximen Station (which was one stop away) and from Taipei Main we took the railway to Zhongli Station.

Look at the MRT platform at Taipei Main Station. They queue up to board. Singapore should learn from this, really. It's totally first come first serve.


I like.

I read that Taiwan's tap water isn't safe for consumption, so we relied heavily on bottled water. (that was quite a big part of my budget gone). The flask at the hotel wasn't working properly, so. Yea.

This is one of the bottles that I usually buy.


I'm not sure about the alkaline thingy, but since it looked so well-hyped I might as well get it.

Our tickets for the railway.


tbc.

No comments:

Post a Comment