Countdown!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To-do.

Things that I must (and remember to) do before I start touching my heart.

  1. Go on dates with RC because I won't be able to do that for 15 days.
  2. Go to the Taipei Rep Office at Alexandra Road to see if we really can get the Taipei Easycard for free. I reckon it's not exactly free, probably they give you a card with no value. I wonder if it's worth the trip. I secretly hope that Twiggy will do this for me and Annie, but she has a card already and I'm sure she can't be bothered about this kind of good karma. =P
  3. Tidy up the itinerary for the trip, finalise what we wanna do there then include more specific details, among other things.
  4. Write a to-bring list.
  5. And then bring the stuff in the to-bring list.
  6. Go to the dentist to ensure nice teeth to smile at the friendly Taiwanese. Or maybe I'll go to the dentist after the trip since I'd be eating a lot there. Might be enough to taint my teeth.
  7. I'm contemplating if I should visit the hairdresser. Maybe not, just in case all I get is a screwed up hairdo.
  8. Jot down a to-buy list before I start forgetting things I wanna get there then come home and whine.
  9. Go to the 食尚玩家 site to check out the locations of splendid food.
  10. Get excited.
  11. And more when I can recall.
And this post shall stay on top till I touch my heart.


See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment