Countdown!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 10.5

Rustic lodging ♥

Upon reaching we had to walk down this very long road to...we don't know what.

Photobucket

Just because we don't know what, we took a cab instead. HAHA.

We were heading to Chin Pin Lo B&B 清平樂村居. It is located in Seshui, Dayan Village, Yuchi Township (I think that's how they call it), Nantou County, Taiwan. Phew. That's really long. 南投縣 魚池鄉 大雁村 涩水社区.

I forgot to take photos of the exterior that evening, I guess I was too tired from the whole travelling thing. It took us almost the whole day.

The photo of the exterior will come next morning okay.

But here's how the house / our room looks like from inside.

Our door. The name of the room is Blue Tadpole. So cute right. Haha.

Photobucket

Nice double beds!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the view!!

Photobucket

No high-rise buildings blocking your enjoyment.

Imagine walking out of your bedroom and you get to enjoy this view. Every single day!

Photobucket

The owner of this B&B is 苏阿姨 and she keeps two dogs. However while we were there only Doudou 豆豆 was around.

She also has a pond in the backyard.

Photobucket

Later we went down for dinner.

And 苏阿姨 cooked dinner for us!!!!!!!

And it was a HOME-COOKED DINNER. Exactly what we'd been missing for a week. HURRAY!

Photobucket

Her workstation.

Photobucket

We ended dinner with tea. It was one of their produce in Seshui. I bought two boxes home.

Photobucket

And jambu.

Photobucket

How familiar. Haha.

In her yard there was also a place where you could do some barbecuing.

Photobucket

I love the lights and the entire atmosphere. Too bad we couldn't prepare any BBQ!

And there were a lot of stars.

Photobucket

Okay my camera isn't good for low light and I don't know how to adjust so that's the best shot I can give you.

I love staying at this place. Except for the flies.

Photobucket

I mean it.

Photobucket

Stay tuned! I think this B&B is the one that I kinda enjoyed most in this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment