Countdown!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 6.3

Dinner at Blanc De Chine 金禾别苑 - the food

Here's the salad bar.

Photobucket

Some of what I got from the salad bar. I think I went two rounds. I think.

Photobucket

Dessert bar.

Photobucket

Sweets.

Photobucket

The bread that is part of the meal.

Photobucket

The cutlery set.

Photobucket

Butter to go with your bread.

Photobucket

Carrot soup. I think.

Photobucket

Main courses.

My stuffed squid.

Photobucket

Annie's fish.

Photobucket

Twiggy's squid ink risotto. Hers was the best tasting among all.

Photobucket

The messiest too.

Photobucket

Wa, I'm hungry again though I just ate some stuff.

Photobucket

Before taking the photo this was what I was doing.

Photobucket

Thanks to Twiggy.

Look at the wonderfood!

Photobucket

The squid was easy to cut with a normal dining knife and not tiring to chew. Just the right doneness.

Tea time.

Photobucket

And now the sweets and desserts.

Photobucket

The creme brulee was not bad!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the inside of the teacup. Damn pretty!

Photobucket

The plate is very pretty too. I so wanted to bring it back =(

Photobucket

Of course I didn't.

And we paid up (SGD 30+ per pax) and went back.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment