Countdown!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 3.4

台一牛奶大王

This dessert shop is near NTU, of walking distance.

Before that, we saw a 7-Eleven along the way and I went into get medicine.

I found 枇杷膏! And I bought Vitamin C tablets as instructed by mum.

Photobucket

I thought I'd see a bottle when I open the box but hey, it's in sachets.

Photobucket

And I got happier 'cos this would mean more convenience for me. I didn't bring a spoon, if you don't know yet.

Anyway. Back to the Milk King.

Photobucket

There are both cold and hot desserts served at the shop, good for me. I was dying to eat up one big bowl of Eight Treasures 八宝冰 but I shouldn't eat cold stuff.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I had rice balls.

Photobucket

(Twiggy's 八宝冰 is at the back)

It was delicious! And big!

Photobucket

But I think 八宝冰 is better. =( In its own way la.

I wanna eattttttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment