Countdown!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 7.11

It's a store and more!

Next stop was Kenting Street (I think, can't rem the exact name) 垦丁大街. The bus could drop us off either here or back at the terminal. Since they said we HAD to go there else it'd be like we've never been there, we went.

Photobucket

I sound really grumpy right? Nah, I wasn't unhappy about it. I think it's just the hour that I'm typing this.

I don't know why I'm doing this anyway.

Who's reading this.

HAHA.

Okay okay, enough crap.

This is an example of how the shops along Kenting St looked like.

Photobucket

It's like where many different cultures come together.

Which erm, we've experienced enough of that in Singapore BUT WELL we were in Taiwan, that's different!

*clears throat*

We had baked potato for dinner. It was quite nice!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Man I'm hungry.

Photobucket

And finally we boarded the coach to bring us back to Kaohsiung.

Another two-hour ride.

At last, back in Kaohsiung.

Photobucket

Did you see that? Glitter on their cement.

It's common in Kaohsiung.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was 11PM already. We walked past Liuhe Night Market, so why not indulge in some more good food yahoo.

Photobucket

I can't remember what this is called, but I remember that it was quite nice! Yums.

No comments:

Post a Comment