Countdown!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 4.1

Yangmingshan 阳明山

The next morning we headed via MRT to

Photobucket

Photobucket

then took a bus

Photobucket

and saw many scooters.

Photobucket

Well, they're EVERYWHERE in Taiwan.

We bought some breakfast earlier

Photobucket

from a shop at the MRT station.

And we finally got to Yangmingshan.

I don't know and don't think the tree in the following picture is a coconut tree. It is too cute to be a coconut tree. The leaves are so cuteeeee.

Photobucket

At least I think so.

And I only noticed the tree when I was browsing my photos.

I tried to take a photo of a really pretty girl but as you can see, I only managed to take a bit.

Photobucket

What to do, she was running up and down. But that's enough for you to see that she's actually pretty!

Here's the flower clock.

Photobucket

And by the time we reached it was especially sunny, we didn't have the mood to go anywhere and everywhere.

If Chen Shui-bian went all out to clear everything related to Chiang Kai-shek, there'd be a lot to do.

Chiang Kai-shek is everywhere.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We saw a very handsome dog too.

Photobucket

Walked quite a lot.

Photobucket

And took a bus back to Taipei Main Station where we changed to the MRT to Ximen Station.

Photobucket

It was only later when I returned to Singapore that there are actually a lot of things you could do at Yangmingshan. Somehow or the other I think we missed out quite a bit =S what a waste of time to travel all the way there to marvel just at the clock and the fountain. And a lot of green.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment