Countdown!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 7.4

Fongchuisha 风吹砂

Photobucket

Photobucket

In winter, wind blows sand from the coastline to the cliffs and form unique landscapes. Too bad and good that I wasn't there during winter. I wouldn't want to see so much sand flying around me. I wouldn't enjoy that.

In summer, rain washes the sand into the waters. And so I came in the summer, with nothing much to see.

Photobucket

I think I prefer green to brown.

Photobucket

Probably that's why I've never intended to visit any deserts.

Photobucket

The sun was not gonna let you off.

Photobucket

And thanks to the medication I was feeling better and all ready for jump shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

One more.

Photobucket

Of love and clean armpits.

Photobucket

Sengek.

Photobucket

Twiggy you call this love???

Photobucket

Ping Tung Bus.

Photobucket

How I wish I'll get to live somewhere that I can wake up and see vast plains.

Photobucket

(and then everything else will be inconvenient already.)

No comments:

Post a Comment