Countdown!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 4.3

The Answer Is...

We bought tickets to Stefanie Sun's concert in Taipei Arena last March, it was NT$4000, and about SGD 180+. The second most expensive tickets. (which ultimately didn't turn out to be that nice seats anyway.

Photobucket

When they started to advertise her concert in Singapore, the most expensive ticket was like SGD 168. Tsk.

Photobucket

We still had a bit of time before the concert and we haven't had dinner, so we went around nearby searching for food to eat.

By the way, I was really unwell that night, the fever was on and off. It scared me a bit, the 'H1N1' thought kept flashing through my mind. (but most probably it wasn't la, cos Twiggy and Annie were very healthy)

There was this roadside stall (it occurred to me that I dared to eat it without thinking. Maybe I wasn't.) selling noodles and I didn't know what was what so I asked Annie to order some random noodles.

Photobucket

It turned out to be spicy.

And I don't remember the name.

I didn't finish it anyway.

I asked them to go to a pharmacy nearby with me and I got some panadol. I guess it helped a bit with the fever.

And we entered the arena.

Photobucket

This is the stage, blocked by some cables.

Photobucket

The floor.

Photobucket

The threesome.

Photobucket

We caught Stefanie Sun's family members within the crowd.

Photobucket

Well they were easy to notice la, front row seats ma.

Photobucket

That's her parents. Her sisters in the previous previous photo look really like Stef Sun right.

And they turned off the lights.

Photobucket

Soon after, the concert started.

Stef Sun came out in several nice costumes.

Photobucket

That's the last photo I have.

Because we weren't allowed to take photos and I decided to cooperate.

And partly because the crew were walking up and down the aisle to check if we were doing any illegal recording.

I don't understand how anyone can record the concert and put it online. I think it was just on my side =Þ But never mind la, Stef Sun needs to earn some bread too.

After that we went back safely, gotta prepare to leave Taipei the following morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment