Countdown!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 5.5

Liouhe Night Market 六合夜市

Photobucket

YUMMYLICIOUS FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Can put it as, one of the best food places we went to. Look at the crowd!

Well, not that we've been to a lot actually, haha.

This is a packet of erm, fried sweet potato and yam balls? Something like that.

Photobucket

My dad said it's being sold in Singapore too, but I don't know where.

For this stall

Photobucket

you choose from a variety of grilled food, there's chicken wings, kebabs, chicken hearts, sausages etc. Then the lady will season it with some salt and chilli if you want.

Photobucket

And I'm telling you, it's super duper yummy.

Oh man I'm craving for it now.

Twiggy went to get her 黑轮 - I don't know what it's called in English.

But it's nice.

And Annie and I got this hotdog thingy - mine was a sausage in the crust, Annie's was yam in the crust.

Photobucket

Mine was alright, she didn't really like hers =S

Twiggy bought 四神汤,

Photobucket

and we shared an oyster omelette.

Photobucket

It's not nice. Hahahha. The soup was good though.

They display what they were going to add to your omelette.

Photobucket

The omelette was disappointing because it's too starchy!

Photobucket

Look - look at the gluey thing.

I had coconut.

Photobucket

Just in case you were thinking, a night market doesn't sell only food.

They sell apparels too.

Like lingerie.

Photobucket

I bet you've never seen any old man sell lingerie so happily.

I wouldn't want to buy from him, it's kinda scary. Haha.

Afterwards I had watermelon juice.

Photobucket

To get to the night market you take the KMRT to Formosa Boulevard. Exit and you'll see the bustling market.

We wanted to take the KMRT back to where we stayed, and at the station there was music playing so well that I thought it was through the radio throughout the station.

But no, it was live. It was some busker.

Photobucket

And the trombonist was super good, you get goosebumps listening to him.

But when we reached he was ending his performance already =(((( so we only managed to catch a song.

Oh by the way, the station is pretty right. I'll share some more photos in the coming posts. I think.

And I bought medicine from a pharmacy at the night market.

Photobucket

Very cute, they were wrapped up in thin pink paper. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment