Countdown!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 6.2

Dinner at Blanc De Chine 金禾别苑 - the place

The restaurant is opened by Jeff Chang (you know, the Taiwanese singer) and I think it's quite a lovely one.

The menu.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Says here, you can make it a set by adding NT$180 (SGD 8+) inclusive of an appetiser, salad bar, soup of the day, bread, desserts, and a drink.

Of course it's worth it to add! But I don't remember the appetiser. Is it because I didn't take a photo of it or it's not included in the course that I/we ordered? I don't remember la, doesn't matter haha =Þ

Oh and there is 10% service charge. I bet you can read that. Haha.

I was interested in going because of the crockery that they serve their customers with, and the entire setting of the restaurant.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It looks a little like a colonial house. Haha.

Photobucket

And it sits in the middle of high-rise buildings.

Here's the interior.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So pretty right.

Here's the toilet. Ladies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn't use it though.

Photobucket

Cam-whoring in the pretty toilet.

Photobucket

This is where you wash your hands.

Photobucket

There's even a dressing table.

Photobucket

Cute lamp.

Photobucket

Some more cam-whoring.

Photobucket

Finally, level one of the restaurant where we ate at.

Photobucket

More on the food in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment