Countdown!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

More on Stefanie Sun's concert

Twiggy SMSed me just now regarding Stef Sun's concert in Singapore. She said that the most expensive ticket for the concert is SGD 168! We spent SGD 184.20 on her second most expensive ticket there. The equivalent of that in Singapore is the SGD 148 ticket. =S

However, upon looking at the Sistic website, I think we still get the better deal in some way or the other. The map shows that the stage is...just a normal stage.

Whereas the one in Taipei is a T-shaped stage. More cool right. That costs about say, SGD 20.

Then I get to experience watching Stef Sun's concert in Taipei. That's about SGD 20 too.

So SGD 148 + 20 + 20 = SGD 188. But I spent SGD 184.20.

(but actually the T-shaped stage and the experience is worth way more than that)

Hence I get the better deal! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment